New Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face Pedal The Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face is a meticulously faithful reproduction of the 1969-70 Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face that Jimi used on classic albums like Band of Gypsys. Dunlop – engineering department examined hoards of vintage Fuzz Faces, honing in on a few units which possessed that unmistakable Jimi voodoo. The Hendrix Fuzz Face is built around the toneful BC108 silicon transistor. It is authentic in every detail – a handwired brown circuit board and circuitry carefully matched to the original specs. The look is 100% accurate too – that groovy circular chassis with tooled clones of the original Fuzz Face knobs in the rare and vintage turquoise hammertone finish.
The Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face Distortion is a meticulously faithful reproduction of the one used on classic albums such as Electric Ladyland.
This pedal can only be powered by one 9-volt battery (not included).
JHF1 JIMI HENDRIXTM FUZZ FACE® DISTORTION DESCRIPTION
• Meticulously faithful reproduction of Jimi’s 1969-70 Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face
• Built around the toneful BC108 silicon transistor
• True Bypass
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Fuzz Face’s Input jack and another cable from the Fuzz Face’s Output jack to your amplifier.
• Start with both controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the VOLUME knob clockwise to increase overall effect volume
or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the FUZZ knob clockwise to increase amount of fuzz or counterclockwise to decrease it.